Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps

How many good things can I list about Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps? They are organic, they are socially responsible, and they come in 8 (if unscented counts) scents. Their soaps come in bodywash that is in a 100% recycled bottle and a bar form.

This product leaves me feeling clean, but moisturized. It doesn't have a million ingredients which I can't understand, but under ten that I know and love. The packaging is colorful and reads like the back of a cereal box (and then some).

I prefer almond as an everyday scent, but try tea tree when your skin is acting up and it'll calm it right down.

PS: Be wary of using these on your face. Because of the essential oils in them, they might sting your eyes or agrevate allergies. Also, Castille Soap can gunk up your drain, so pour vinegar and boiling water down the sink if this happens.

No comments: